Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow, my hair is growing!

My hair is definitely growing.  I don't have an official routine but I do have a typical daily regimen.

Every morning before I get in the shower I spritz with a water, aloe vera juice, and rosemary EO mix then I throw my shower cap on.  I have the cap on for about a hour or so.  After I take my shower I immediately remove the cap so my hair can dry.  I'm currently using curls coconut moisturizer for my dryness issue, and it seems to be working, no more straw hair for me!
After the moisturizer I style and go!

Me at 1 month
As far as washing I'm still on a 2 week cycle.  I'm not putting so much product in my hair so the buildup doesn't get too bad.  But, around the 10th day I get a little nervous that people will start noticing my hair may be a bit "dirty".  Thankfully my last retwist lasted a while so I think my roots truly are locking so I may take my self to a weekly wash.  I'm going to wait and see how bad things look after tonight's wash!



Falls almost to the tip of my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment